Monday, October 18, 2010

Your Driving!


You can’t drive

Nothing leaves me shrieking swear words, like a trucker’s drunken girl-friend, more than people who cannot drive, but who also have a wanton disregard for the safety of others.

Driver’s I hate:
  1. People who text while driving – are you freakin’ insane?  If you hit my car while texting and if I had any life left in my baby-finger I’d use it to poke your eyes out.
  2. People who blab on their cell phone like they are driving a kiddie-car…slowing down, speeding up, swerving from lane to lane…again, baby finger.
  3. Drivers who speed like maniacs.  I especially appreciate the ones that I catch up to at every stop sign and light.
  4. Drivers that don’t know how to merge. 
  5. Drivers that consistently go 10 km under the speed limit.
  6. Drivers who aren’t paying attention for whatever reason – kids, food, make-up lessons…you wouldn’t be so fal de ral if you could see what your face might look like after crashing through the windshield.
  7. People who don’t wait their turn and jump the stop sign – how rude.
  8. Red light runners.
  9. People who wear headphones in their cars.  Do you think you would actually hear an emergency vehicle’s siren if it hit you on the head with a hammer?
  10. And a two for one...drunks and drunk drivers (total jerks!)
What driving behaviours make you want to foam at the mouth?

No comments:

Post a Comment